Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bratzillaz vs Monster High

I'm all about collecting and investing in Monster High dolls.  I've got a whole room full of Monster High dolls!  Oh yeah, my dad collects them too LOL...

So let me tell you just how valuable these Monster High dolls are.  Even the Bratz want a piece of the monster madness!  Bratz came out with their own line called "Bratzillaz".  It is obvious that they are copying Monster High.  But they have no shame!  Monster High is epic!  KIDS LOVE THEM!

But if you really want to witness how much the Monster High gang is favored over the Bratzillas, just visit your local Walmart or Toys R Us.  You will see kids piled in the aisles picking up Monster High dolls, looking for that new one.  But they don't even glimpse at the Bratzillaz dolls.  The only attention you might hear the Bratzillas getting is a child chuckling, saying:  "They are totally trying to copy Monster High haha".  Oh yes, I've heard it.  I myself picked up one of the Bratzillaz dolls out of curiosity.  I don't know what it is but they are just nothing like Monster High dolls.  I think it might be the detail.  Or the showy knee and elbow joints.  I don't know.  Still cannot figure it out.  But I know I love Monster High dolls.

So keep looking out and collecting those Monster High dolls because they are not only cool, but they are worth money soon as they leave the shelf and carried out of the store;  their value goes up.  I just purchased the "Little Dead Riding Wolf" doll last week.  I looked on the Monster High Value Chart and it's already valued at $54.99.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND GET PUT INTO A DRAWING FOR A FREE DRACULAURA DOLL!!! VISIT OUR PAGE HERE!


VISIT OUR MONSTER HIGH NEWS PAGE HERE!